Senior Paralegal - Class Actions - Brisbane (12 months fixed term)
We are proud to have a strong Class Actions team based in our Brisbane head office that is working on some of the nation's largest Class Actions. Our team of experienced Principals, Solicitors, Law Clerks, Paralegals and Administration Assistants are currently working hard for our clients on the Johnson & Johnson / Ethicon Prolapse Mesh and AMS Prolapse Mesh matters to name two and have also been instrumental in the recent Depuy Hip Prosthesis case. Shine's reputation as leaders in the Class Actions space has seen an organic increase in the number and size of the Class Actions being handled by this high-performing team and consequently strong growth in the size of the department itself.
We are seeking an experienced Paralegal to help us navigate our activities within our Brisbane-based Class Actions practice for a fixed term (12 months, approximately).
You'll assist our Solicitors with the day-to-day handling of clients claims, managing clients' enquiries, collating and drafting documents and general correspondence, and taking direction as required.
- Solid paralegal experience - Class Actions experience preferable
- Absolute client service orientation
- Strong organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Clear sense of self direction and ability to prioritise tasks
- Work under pressure and is self-directed as needed
- Proven ability to work as part of a strong team
- Great attitude and commitment
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application