Branch Manager - Gladstone
Is an exciting and supportive place for those wanting to right wrong and grow their legal careers. We are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We want more energetic and committed people to join our national team of 700+ who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters and in both metropolitan and regional areas we are committed to being a key part of the local community. Launching our presence in Gladstone, we need a strong leader to establish Shine as a law firm willing to tackle multi-nationals or explore home grown issues in the fight for justice in the region. Here is the link to some of our Personal Injury success stories. https://www.shine.com.au/media-centre/client-stories/
An exciting Branch Manager opportunity has arisen in this modern city overlooking a natural deep-water harbour. You may be an experienced team leader seeking a fresh challenge, or be based interstate and seeking to embed your career in an emerging Queensland location.
Gladstone city awaits you in this entrepreneurial leadership role.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with the Gladstone region and its community
- Build and develop a cohesive and driven team
- Attract and secure new clients and cases
- Empower and guide the team to success
- Participate in the overall performance of Shine through the performance of a newly established team
- Play a key role in the success of Shine through your leadership role within the QLD Branch Management Team
- Provide expert advice and coaching to ensure work is completed to a high standard
- Apply initiative, creativity and passion to guarantee effective time recording, timeliness and happy clients
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial aptitude to market your own personal brand and that of the branch to assist as many clients as possible
- Operational oversight, requiring business acumen to effectively monitor and manage budgets
- Qualified solicitor
- Significant previous experience in personal injury litigation / common law files
- Demonstrated team leadership experience
- Effective priority management of operational and strategic responsibilities
- Strong, positive local community profile and/or the capacity to build high engagement in the region
- Aptitude for building, developing and nurturing a strong team of solicitors, paralegals and support professionals
- Proven business development capability
- Client-focused approach in every aspect of the Branch
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do.
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.