Brisbane CBD, QLD
Come and right wrong with us. Shine Lawyers is a non-traditional law firm committed to providing justice for our clients and standing up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional people who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Shine is fortunate to work with people across a range of personal litigation matters in 40+ offices nationwide. Delivering this message to the general public and so many potential clients is handled by our dynamic marketing team who use commercial acumen, creativity and a strong work ethic to assist the growth of each of our practices. Due to this growth we are now seeking an experienced Web Developer to join our talented Digital Marketing team.
Your role will focus on ensuring the speed, stability and usability of Shine owned websites. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Team Leader, you’ll work in close collaboration with the other web developer in the team, and work alongside driven and motivated members of the Marketing Department. You’ll clearly and effectively communicate technical information to people across the department and wider organisation. You will be passionate about performance and usability, ensuring that site visitors receive an excellent experience. To this end you will work closely with the Digital Marketing Team Leader to identify, scope, and prioritise website improvements and manage implementation, testing and promotion of website changes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement website changes across a variety of environments.
- Conduct unit and system testing in conjunction with the rest of the digital marketing team to ensure only stable code is present in our production environments.
- Ensure integrity of analytics data and its capture.
- Manage a broad project portfolio with competing deadlines.
- Provide clear and concise technical input on digital marketing initiatives.
- Assist with HTML email creation where required.
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business, assisting them with your technical knowledge and working together to create innovative and successful solutions.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Team Leader in creating a consistent and first in class web presence.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience integrating or creating third party APIs and plugins.
- Experience running test and quality assurance processes to ensure only stable code is pushed to our production environments. (Continuous integration and automation experience highly regarded)
- Proven experience working on responsive websites.
- Ability to resolve cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent time, project and task management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to gather requirements to find solutions to help meet desired outcomes.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with WordPress or similar Content Management Systems. ( PHP experience highly regarded )
- Administering infrastructure – domain registrations and renewals, server admin, etc.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application