Organisational Development Business Partner
Come and right wrong with us. Shine Lawyers is a non-traditional law firm committed to providing justice for our clients and standing up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional people who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference. We have a passion for learning and have a custom built learning centre “Tiddalac” in the Lockyer Valley, Queensland.
Working within a true Business Partner model, our team have a wealth of legal industry knowledge as well as a strong background in key Human Resource practices. The wider People & Culture team has significant experience in Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations, creating the opportunity for individual development through peer learning.
As part of the People & Culture leadership team, the broad focus of your role will be to develop and implement initiatives and programs that build and strengthen Shine’s organisational culture, values and core capabilities, to ensure greater alignment with our people to our strategic objectives.
You’ll work across the full employee lifecycle, based on role and work type. You will support the creation of career pathways and development plans for our talent and leadership group, whilst playing a key role of the annual succession planning process including identification of talent and critical roles, and strategies to overcome identified gaps.
You will also work collaboratively with the team and key stakeholders to oversee the development of engagement & culture initiatives as well as our performance management framework, and work closely with our Business Partner team in order to delivery.
You’ll work closely with our Learning and Development team to ensure our leadership and technical competency framework underpins decisions in the design and delivery of learning and development programs, and facilitate leadership and management workshops and learning programs.
- Significant demonstrated experience developing and implementing similar programs of work ideally within a professional services environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver key initiatives on time and on budget for maximum organisational impact
- Strong influencing skills, with proven ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders, from executive leaders to frontline managers and their teams
- An analytical mind, with the ability to draw insights from people data to then designing and implementing strategic initiatives
- Experience in using a range of organisational change profiling frameworks and tools
- An ability to impact change, whilst managing expectations
- Experience in facilitation
- Exposure to the designing and implementation of a leadership program is highly desirable, but not essential for success
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application